Let me start of by saying we spent a good deal of money with UPS as a company.I easily spend $50 a day on outgoing shipments, and we select UPS as shipper through our suppliers.

In a two month period they damaged $300 in product, and lost another part (a 4'x5' box) also worth $300. We gave them invoices as proof of shipment on both occasions and they still only covered $99 on each.

I emailed the company asking how to close our account as my customers and my company are paying for their mistakes, instead of replying the instantly just shut the account down.Absolutely disgusted with this company and will no longer give them any business.

Review about: Ups Account.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Hidden Hills, California, United States #817238

UPS packages are automatically covered for $100, if you don't pay for additional coverage, they will not cover an imagined loss of $300. Best advice, if you are shipping an item with value exceeding $100, pay for the extra coverage or self insure for the difference. Oh and don't cry like a baby if you don't properly document what what you are sending.

You're welcome

Dallas, Texas, United States #813646

I myself have seen them toss pkgs from their truck into a yard & also saw the box fly open, he left very fast, he did NOT care! Do NOT ever use UPS, they are the top 10 worse companies on the planet! NOONE USE UPS