1.3
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

UPS lost my AC97 Kawaii Digital piano. I ordered it in January and it never came. The company first denied that it wasn't delivered, then I filed a claim, and have been waiting....and waiting. 4 months later still no refund (yes this was insured), no apology, and when I call them claims office they keep telling me "It was delivered". only the person handling my claim knows the truth, and she's hard to reach. I have to call her every day for a week in order to get her to reply to me. Apparently the piano was found in Salt Lake City (wtf, I live in California), and is one day going to be delivered.

Because of UPS losing my instrument, I have lost business as a piano teacher, and precious time studying to improve my playing. I would like to sue this company, but really I just want my piano. I ordered it around January 16th...now it's May 11th and I still have nothing. No money, no piano. Who is holding this company accountable?

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $2000. The author is overall dissatisfied with Ups. The most disappointing about ups delivery service from Ups was worst experience ever Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments