I ordered an expensive package of meat from one of the best steak houses in Chicago.They shipped the package UPS from Chicago to Virginia.

I received a confirmation that the package was left at the front door. My husband found no package at the door nor anywhere else in the area. Trying to resolve the issue with customer service, even asking for a manager, gets you put on hold forever. I was once told that the local manager would call within an hour but that never happened.

I learned a long time ago that UPS hires high school grads that have no real power to do anything and are only good for saying, "I apologize that this happened" about twenty times.Don't use UPS!!!

This reviewer shared experience about "package was either stolen and kept by the delivery guy." and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $150. The author is overall dissatisfied with Ups. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments