Linda Blair at the Swann Island UPS in Portland Oregon contact number (503-978-7722) has to be the rudest, most unprofessional, incompetent, and unethical person I have ever dealt with.

After she admitted our 2-day air package had not even been put on the truck. She then out of her way to be unhelpful. How lazy and unethical for UPS to allow this sort of behavior.

10/1 packaged shipped 2 day air.

10/3 not delivered, told it had not been loaded would be here following week. But, shockingly, a smaller package from UPS was delivered same day.

10/6 not delivered told it had not been loaded. Called back told it would be here by end of day. 10/6 end of day no packaged.

10/6 After calling Linda Blair directly and being told by her it had not been loaded, then hung up on, I was appalled. So I called back and then was told to drive 2 hours to pick it up that she would not allow it to be delivered and hung up on. Isn't that blackmail to hold someone else's property hostage? I called the 1800UPS and was told a package could not be put on will call pick up without my agreement, which if it is the policy for UPS Linda simply thought her designs was better than the corporate policy. Since I expressly told Linda she did Not have my permission, I believe Linda violated a policy there and should be fired. I called back, never once yelled, never once used profanity, I simply asked when I will get my package and was hung up on again. Linda then made changes to my tracking number that the package would be returned to sender. What a horrible employee and terrible person she is.

This is unbelievable. Linda Blair has decided to take things into her own hands. She put our package on will call because she was angry I asked her to please do her job. Then after another hang up by they less then competent employee, she took another unethical choice and sent the package back without even trying to deliver it by her own admission.

This package is large and I believe she is simply being lazy and unethical about the way she conducted business while employed with UPS.

UPS should be ashamed, but when I spoke to the 1800 UPS I got different answers from 10 different people, so that just proves the low level of customer service UPS believes to be acceptable and this is simply sad and wrong.

Review about: Ups Pick Up Service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Don't you know that Linda Blair in The Exorcist was possessed by the devil?

Apparently the exorcism didn't last.