My boyfriend who I do not get to see often sent me my really expensive valentine's day present to me on UPS.He paid Next day shipping to get it here fast, it has now been 3 days and I have YET to receive it.

I tracked the package all day yesterday as it said "Out for delivery" all day, spoke to customer service which they were absolutely no help. They claim that there is severe weather where it is, which is a lie, I like 20 minutes away from Landover, MD and have driven there. The roads are not bad AT ALL! I waited around all day yesterday for this package because it was so important to me.

I am sick of the lies, all I want is my *** package that was supposed to arrive YESTERDAY AT 3:00!!! I am highly disappointed in UPS right now, it is customers first. Do NOT make up lies for your misdoing. All I asked for was my package when you guys said I would get it, not only did you say 3:00, but you said "you guaranteed" for me to have it by last night.

Stop bullshitting people and do your job. Don't tell me there is weather issues when there wasn't just because you want to make an excuse, we received packages without ANY problem Monday Feb. 17, 2014!

I guess Sunny weather means HORRIFIC weather!DO YOUR EFFING JOB!!!!!!!!!

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

It looks like UPS doesn't attempt a first delivery and state in theur automatic tracking that " Receiver's location was closed on the 1st delivery attempt " Lies !!! :(

Your boyfriend is a very lucky man to have a woman like you.

Try sounding more like a lady and quit the swearing. How do you know your present was really expensive?

to anonymous #786565

Cool, 1 swear word and last I knew I said "effing" which is not cursing.No need to correct thanks.

I know it was expensive because I know what he purchased as I am the one who picked it out.Do not question what I know thank you.

to anonymous #788992

Are you the complaint nanny? I did a fair bit of cussing myself after spending 40 minutes on the phone trying to get my package.