UPS driver failed to deliver a parcel containing equipment for my work stating that they had the wrong address.A blatant lie.

I repeatedly phoned UpS throughout the day to get them to deliver the parcel. No luck. It was supposed to be delivered today however the message on their website was that it was being held in their warehouse and would be delivered the following day. Why?

No good reason and no instruction given either by the shipper or me. I warn anyone contemplating using UPS to think again. Their phone staff is polite and tries to be helpful somewhere in Asia but have no direct contact with depots. Depots don't post phone numbers because they don't want to get complaints directly from clients they fail to serve.

GIVE THEM A BIG FAT MISS.THEY ARE HOPELESS.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

A driver has to attempt to deliver the package three times before we have to RTS (return to sender). If something is wrong, or the driver suspects the package is wrongly addressed then it gets sent to the hub and held until the receiver can contact us to discuss a pickup directly from the hub.