due to bad weather my package was delayed ups reissued another delivery date.that is understandable.package was not delivered by 6p.m.I called customer service they said it was out on the truck for delivery this day.I did not receive the package.

i called back they said the next day.I stayed home waiting on the package again 6p.m I called the said it was out for delivery.Again I didn't get the package.Called back they said next.I'm taking days off work because it has to be signed for.About to lose job over a package and cannot get a straight answer from ups.Ups is 5 minutes from my home

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $240. The author is overall dissatisfied with Ups. The most disappointing about ups delivery service from Ups was poor customer service, delivery and customer service agent Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Harrisonburg, Virginia, United States #948797

I am in Virginia as well.Tracking shows that my own package was "Out for delivery" at 7:35 AM.

At 8:30 PM they sent me an email that there was a weather emergency 5 or so states away in Arkansas and thus they couldn't deliver my package to me from less than 20 miles away on a totally clear day. As it was Friday that now delays the emergency part I was waiting for at least two more days.

I do not understand how weather in Arkansas can prevent a package already in my neighborhood in Virginia from going the last 20 miles in a 24 hour period.I see a link to "report fraud" but what if the fraud IS UPS?

Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States #948753

wow I'm going through the same exact problem in Virginia Beach, VA, two days it was posted in tracking as on the the truck and has yet to show up.After failed attempts to call and chat online I emailed and was then told weather delays in which I stated that there have been numerous ups trucks making deliveries all week with no problems with this so called "adverse weather".

I then asked if I could just have it ready for pick up Saturday for will call and was told no because it was after 7pm. Total BS. They told me the window to wait was 9am-7pm maybe later so how would I know it wasn't going to make it to my house before 7pm to make the call. Never again if I have the choice fedex from here on out.

and I paid for 2day shipping that's why I'm really mad.I feel your pain!

to Anonymous Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States #948756

the cherry on the cake in which I forgot to mention was I received a package I should have got Tuesday on wed.so the fact the storm came mon night/Tuesday morning is fine and understandable but no delivery of a package wed and not thurs.

or fri.

is *** on them.little mail trucks driving on ice but the big UPS trucks cant.