So I'm sitting here waiting for the UPS DRIVER to deliver my package.On the tracking it says it's out for delivery today.

I just so happen to look at ,y iPad and it now says unable to deliver because customer is unavailable. I'm practically sitting at my front door and he never knocked on the door or rang the doorbell. So I call customer service not even two minutes after he said he was here and that dumb *** man trying to patronize me.

There has to be another way of getting my shut delivered besides thee lazy *** ppl that don't want to do their *** job...They are the worst

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to have the product delivered. The author is overall dissatisfied with Ups. The most disappointing about ups delivery service from Ups was your lieing drivers Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments