I placed an order on Amazon for overnight delivery, 1 item.Paid extra for the shipping.

UPS website says on truck for Friday delivery. A UPS truck pulls into my driveway around 5:30. Sits there for 5 minutes then pulls out never to be seen again. I call customer service and I am assured my package is out for delivery.

The web site says by 8. At 8:30 I called again and was told my package would be delivered 1st thing in the morning, Saturday morning. We'll here it is Saturday afternoon and they just now update the tracking to say rescheduled for Monday delivery. When I called, once again they were just telling me what they thought I wanted to hear, except that there was nothing they could do until Monday.

Why lie?Just be upfront and people won't get so upset.

Review about: Ups Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Atlanta, Georgia, United States #722260

This BS is happening to me too.I ordered a printer cartridge to be overnighted and arrive on tuesday.

I never received the package bc they said they didn't have the suite number to my building but somehow still received other packages without suite numbers and the same name from ups that day. After speaking with customer service they assured me I would receive my package.

This has happened for 2 consecutive days past my delivery day and I have still yet to receive my package going into Friday.I want to pummel everyone at ups.

LTCC
#719900

Hey ***....how important was that package if you saw the truck in your driveway and then sat on your lazy arz......waitin for the ding dong

sessa
to LTCC Chapel Hill, North Carolina, United States #719944

Obviously he was waiting for the driver to get out and deliver the package.If you're going to continue to post here could you please learn English?

We'd appreciate it.Dumb@$$.

to LTCC #719991

STFU cow

to ih8u #721833

What a *** you are. It's a shame that your father didn't use a condom.

to LTCC #721837

Oh, yeah, how silly of the customer to expect that the driver actually do his job and get out of the truck. If you can't make an intelligent comment, just shut the computer down - it will help you avoid drooling on the keyboard anyway.