I paid $105.61 to guarantee a 3 day delivery to Florida.I dropped off the package on 12/19/15.

The assistant manager told me if it was not delivered to the Florida location by 12/22 I would get a full refund.

Today is 12/24 and it has not arrived. I called UPS to track the package and was told they do not guarantee delivery from 12/11 through 12/25 and will not issue a refund during that time.

I will never use UPS again!Do not go to the Shakopee store!

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of ups manager from Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ups to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

UPS Stores are independent from UPS. Also, it sounds like they sent your package via UPS Ground, not 3 Day Select, because the express services remained guaranteed through the holiday, while UPS Ground lost its guarantee starting on the 11th.

Mahwah, New Jersey, United States #1083478

dude, try ordering your products more than 3 days before Xmas next time.Do you not realize that this is peak season for all small package carriers.

I think you are the retard for not planning ahead.I hope you crash and burn for being a dipshit

to IDGAFAY #1083490

@IDGAFAY are you literally retarded? the person dropped a package off at UPS, wasn't ordering a product and also, they paid a premium for a service to be performed. it doesn't matter what time of year it is, if you pay extra for a service, it should be honored.