I paid $105.61 to guarantee a 3 day delivery to Florida. I dropped off the package on 12/19/15.

The assistant manager told me if it was not delivered to the Florida location by 12/22 I would get a full refund.

Today is 12/24 and it has not arrived. I called UPS to track the package and was told they do not guarantee delivery from 12/11 through 12/25 and will not issue a refund during that time.

I will never use UPS again! Do not go to the Shakopee store!

Product or Service Mentioned: Ups Manager.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 24, 2015.

Comments

UPS Stores are independent from UPS. Also, it sounds like they sent your package via UPS Ground, not 3 Day Select, because the express services remained guaranteed through the holiday, while UPS Ground lost its guarantee starting on the 11th.

Mahwah, New Jersey, United States #1083478

dude, try ordering your products more than 3 days before Xmas next time. Do you not realize that this is peak season for all small package carriers.

I think you are the retard for not planning ahead. I hope you crash and burn for being a dipshit

to IDGAFAY #1083490

@IDGAFAY are you literally retarded? the person dropped a package off at UPS, wasn't ordering a product and also, they paid a premium for a service to be performed. it doesn't matter what time of year it is, if you pay extra for a service, it should be honored.