1.6
Tracking Tool

I was expecting a package today and when I checked on my status online, it stated that the receiver wasn't home at 1st attempt of delivery at 12:16 pm Friday.They lied because I was home and I would've heard them, plus there wasn't a sticker on my door as proof that a delivery was made.

I called to complain about this and the service rep said that I could come to their location for pick up or wait until the next scheduled delivery. And by it being a holiday weekend, it would be delivered on Tuesday. Thanks to UPS' poor service, this caused a major inconvenience because I really needed my order and double the inconvenience if I had to burn gas and waste time dealing with traffic to pick a a package that should've been delivered in the FIRST PLACE!!!! If I'm paying for a service, then I expect my delivery to come as scheduled!!!!

UPS service sucks and is living proof that good help is hard to find these days. Y'all used to have quality service at one time, what happened? There is no excuse for poor service. Unsatisfactory.

Lazy deliverers equals poor service. I will never use UPS again. You lost another customer.

I'm done!

Review about: Ups Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments