Verified Reviewer

1.8

Could someone please tell me why my package was marked as delivered, I was sent a notice by phone that it had been delivered, and it clearly was not???? We have Cameras all the way around my house, and I literally sit in a Window on my Computer, almost ALL the time! I would have seen him deliver the package!!!

User's recommendation: Use any other delivery company.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

UPS Pros: Lost in a easy place to find addresses.

UPS Cons: Are there any.

Location: 131 Sunset Avenue, Suisun City, CA 94585

Comments

#1972174

Ups driver supposedly “delivered “ my iPhone 12 to a “front door” to a security building with a guard that sits right at the front desk . Who leaves any package at the front of a building you may as well just put it on the ground andsay hey come get it.

Ups was never documented in the book by my security and every other package I had coming from ups is put in as given to guard or security . What a coincidence the package with the phone is “left at the door “ they must really think were stupid . There’s an investigation pending so hopefully we’ll see what happened to that package because it definitely was not delivered to my address.

I was so mad because I waited a couple of months for that phone it’s for that to happen . SMH!!!

UPS Reviews