Additional Fees
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I live in the same home since 35 years, therefore, I've been receiving mail and packages since 35 years.UPS themselves brought some package to my address in the past.

But this week, it seems someone at UPS decided that my address doesn't exist! I've ordered from amazon.ca which delivered (via Canada Post mainly) around 20 items in the past. I've never changed my address but someone at UPS tried to deliver my package in a town 30 minutes away from my home. They didn't tried to contact me to say the package couldn't be delivered, I had to check on the site to realize what they did.

I've tried to verify/ change if needed the address on their site, but the Canadian site seems to have been made by a monkey, there's nothing I could do there except sending an email to the general «customer service». I gave them my address and postal code and told them to contact amazon to get the right address if they have a problem. They replied with an email saying, again, that my street number address doesn't exist ! And they claimed that they have contacted the receiver to resolve this issue, which is a lie.

They can't handle an address, even if they shipped to the place in the past, their Canadian site is almost like a simple blog, believing in their «customer services» is almost like believing in unicorns, and they are even willing to lie to you.I wonder if some of their employees are stealing packages without consequences because their bosses don't care at all about customers and are unwilling to check on any issues.

Review about: Ups Customer Care.

I didn't like: Worst shipping company.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments