Hi UPS,

It baffles me that I have no way of relaying my concerns to this company in a manner that it will be treated with respect and considered seriously, rather than to call a center and receive polite but unhelpful customer service and then to receive a phone call from someone who couldn't care less about the concerns of a customer, just concerned to get them off the phone.

While in the past I have only had a few let downs from this company after tonight my faith in this established corporation has massively dwindled. This event was caused due to callous behavior, in regards to a medical package sent through your delivering service. Instead of completing a delivery that took multiple days and left a patient without their much needed medical supplies, a new driver and their supervisor felt it wiser to just mark the delivery as attempted, however with security cameras on premise this has been verified to be a false claim. But due to their inability to navigate and read the patient is without their medical supplies, as the supervisor who did call was too baffled by this revelation to actually be helpful or allow for a retry as it was the driver's fault and not the patients that the delivery failed.

Also the attempt for contacting the patient was delayed until conveniently a half hour prior to the building closing. This entire incident reminds me that while I am not a fan of fed ex due to their inability to actually notify the person of their presence before leaving a package, at least I know that a new driver is not trained to just ditch a few orders by their supervisor as everyone just covers for them, and the customer has to suffer from their callous and unprofessional methods. In conclusion, UPS suffers from poor communication, customer service and training.

Thanks so much for wasting a few of my days and placing a consumer of yours in a dangerous health situation!

Sincerely,

Someone who has had enough.

Review about: Ups Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments