2.0

I bought an item off ebay, which needed to be shipped from CA to CT.Made the trip across country in three days, and is now sitting in their warehouse in MA., and has been for the past five days.

I signed into their live chat page a couple of days ago, and asked why my package was just sitting there. Their rep lied to me twice, before I told her it was all BS, that I knew they were letting it sit, because the shipper sent it the least expensive way, and they didn't want to bother with it, until they had to.

At that point she admitted they were dealing with a heavy volume, and some packages were taking longer than others.It's bad enough this package is still sitting on their shelf, but then lying to me, what a lousy company they've become!

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of package from Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ups to offer any options to resolve the issue.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Yea tell me about it.Wish They woulda told me if I paid extra they woulda vip'd it.

Cuz it was only gonna be $10 more.