I waited all day in my apartment for a package.In the last hour that the delivery could happen I go outside to wait for the truck and find a delivery notice.

The driver obviously didn't ring my doorbell and didn't scan the package so I didn't get the updated tracking info. He didn't even activate the notice he left so I couldn't reroute the package because he apparently is going to deliver it first thing Monday while I will be at work. I call the UPS call center which takes 20 minutes on hold to reach someone instead of the 7 they projected. The woman who answered the phone didn't even try to explain what happened but said the package went out for delivery on Thursday (today is friday).

Since I waited all day for the package instead going to pick it up myself today I will have to wait until tomorrow.They don't even have a way of taking complaints.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

marshalljc
Shepherdstown, West Virginia, United States #589449

that happened to me they said that they came to my house and I was outside all day working on my old car. I was wating on my school laptop and they sent it back.