Mount-Royal, Quebec
3.0
Tracking Tool

The tracking number of my parcel was shown that the delivery date is yesterday, so I scheduled to work from home and stayed home all day long yesterday and waited for the delivery. Towards 4pm, I checked online again and it still shows that the package was 'out for delivery' since 7:43am. By 5:30pm, I went downstairs to get my letters from my mailbox, and surprisingly, there was a UPS sticker showing that the driver attempted to deliver my package at 4:50pm! By all these time, NOBODY has ever buzzed my doorbell from the intercom nor anyone called, and it shows that it was the "FINAL ATTEMPT"... which makes it look like I wasn't home for the FIRST and SECOND attempt of delivery, which was not true at all.

When I called up UPS, they said someone from the UPS store nearby will call me at 10am the next morning to schedule the pick up. By 10:40am, since I still did not get any call from UPS, I traced the status online again. This time, it said someone else had signed for my package... WTH???

I called up UPS again, and they said it was the local UPS store who had signed on behalf of me, and signed as Delivered. This is the UPS store at Town of Mont Royal on Lucerne street.

Sandra, who was on the line taking care of my case at the UPS, said someone from the same local UPS store will call me within the next hour to schedule the delivery. As of now, 11:40am, there isn't a ring at all.

What kind of service is it? First starting with a lazy driver who did not even wanted to ring my doorbell and bring me the package from his truck, and secondly, he checked the "FINAL ATTEMPT" checkbox on the delivery sticker, which had already planned not to deliver the package again. This morning, the staff Nicole from the TMR local UPS store had signed my package without contacting me for the delivery or pick up. If I don't check the status online, does it mean she will keep my package for her own use??? Shouldn't she wait for the package to be delivered to the client's hand before signing it? This is totally unacceptable.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Evaluate if the UPS store at the Town of Mont Royal location is qualified and meet the actual standard of UPS. .

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Not the first time I have issues with UPS. Similarly, they said that I'm not home to pick up the parcel, but I was home all day long waiting for them...