Additional Fees
Tracking Tool

It has been almost 3 wks and I've still not recd shipment!!! UPS driver is too lazy to take elevator to 5th floor apt - does not bother to call or knock on door and leaves pkg at UPS access point (AP) for pickup by sticking a note on my mailbox in the lobby. After 2 weeks driver picks package from AP to deliver and this time he calls and leaves message. So he takes back package to AP. AP confirms that they recd pkg and so two days later I go to AP to pickup. To my shock I now learn that driver picked up pkg from AP and taken it to some UPS Customer Center 20 kms away. Now Online trkg info shows "Delivered". InfoNotice says driver will re-attempt but 4 more days and no sign of driver or pkg!!! I called customer service only to find pkg is still sitting at UPS Customer Center (5th day), online tracking still shows "Delivered", and the InfoNotice that driver left last on my mailbox still reads "We will try again next weekday" - with 3 weekdays already gone since!!!

HORRIBLE!!! HORRIBLE!!! HORRIBLE!!!

Why does UPS hire such morons and incompetents to drive their trucks to deliver (hardly!)???

I have (and will never) never used UPS for shipping. Unfortunately, I end up dealing with this *** of a company every time another company uses them to ship my products. Next time, I will make sure that the company I buy from uses anything but UPS for shipping - if not I will take my business elsewhere. Once enough shoppers start doing this, companies will be forced to use other shippers and avoid UPS like the plague.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $50 and wants Ups to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was poor customer service, delivery and incompetent delivery driver. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ups delivery driver for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments