Prior to the 8th of July, I had 2 deliveries made, which driver never rang bell and just left pk in hallway, values $1000.00, didn't even get signature. Today, I was here all day, again never rang bell, just posted sticker on door (entrance) I live on the 4th fl.

As he left, my grand daughter walked in, gave me the note, I called U.P.S n was told driver would come back.

Informed them about complaint; two minutes later, get a call driver wasn't coming back. pk#932014362749, I need this asap.m.a.h

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jul 21, 2011.

Comments

With so many people struggling to find a job in this recession, why would UPS drivers -who are paid well and have great benefits - refuse to do their jobs? I'd really like to hear a recording of that imaginary phone-call they claim I made to arrange this impossible pickup....

I had a driver claim that he made 2 attempts to deliver a bed - I was at home during the 1st imaginary attempt and my adult son was home for the 2nd one. When I called UPS that evening they claimed that I'd called them to arrange for a pick-up!

I didn't call them! Why would I even consider picking up a full-sized bedframe in 3 large boxes in my small car?