Tracking Tool

I have been home all day. So tonight at 2225, i get an email alert saying my packages were delivered.

Really? No one knocked or rang the doorbell. I tracked the packages and it said it was delivered at 2015 to the front door. Low and behold, i go to tje front porch and nothing.

My neighbor pulled up and said the guy left the packages and pulled off. She said my other neighbor was outside too. I went to my other neighbor and they had my packages. If the other neighbor hadn't told, i would not have my son's gift.

They looked surprised that I asked if they had seen it. I fault this sorry *** for not even approaching the door.

Glad for at least one nosey neighbor. They would have sworn they were not responsible even though he just left it and walked away.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ups Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

Your neighbor is a thief, that's not the fault of UPS, move to a better part of the ghetto, friend.