UPS IS A JOKE!!!!!They have no idea how much their lazy behinds can mess up people's lives and plans.

I was expecting a package today. Came straight home from work and sat in front of my window with my laptop (with view to the street) making sure I didn't miss my package. All of the sudden at exactly 6:10 I hear the truck... I looked out the window and see the truck on the middle lane (NOT THE RIGHT LANE NEXT TO THE CURVE AS IN….

INTENTION TO STOP... NOOOO) He just kept on driving. Minutes later I check delivery status and this is what I See? Status changed stating they had done first attempt.

And At what time was that done? Exactly at 6:10. I called to complain and the guy said he would make sure my package makes it today.... an hour later some rude lady calls and said that the driver is gone for the day.

WOW!!! GREAT SERVICE UPS... WAY TO GO.

Its Friday...I wonder.

Review about: Ups Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

I am handicapped and in a wheel chair, ups ignored the lift on my porch.They took the package to the garage which is not connected to the house so my disabled son had to drag it to the front of the house and up the steps.

When called they were rude and very ignorant choosing to condesend and insult us rather than hear a complaint.:(