UPS consistently disappoints me. Last year they left a very expensive item in a badly damaged box - that should have required a signature - on the front porch. They just changed the shipping form to say it didn't need a signature and left it for someone to steal. I would not have accepted delivery on electronics in a badly damaged box to begin with, and I'm pretty sure they knew that.

This time they left my item sitting outside the garage because they were too lazy to put it on the covered front porch - or to bother ringing the door bell. It was about to start raining and instead of taking 30 seconds to put it where it might be sheltered, or at least ring the bell and say the item was by the garage, they just dumped it and left. The garage can't be seen from anywhere in the house so the package sat outside all night in the rain. Totally soaked when we found it this morning.

There is no outer box on this item. It's just in the product's box like you'd find it in the store. The water damaged box has bird *** on top just to add insult to injury. I'm not even opening it to see if the contents are ruined. I can't give this to anyone as a gift in this condition. I've already reported it damaged and arranged for a replacement. If I could use a different shipper I would, but unfortunately the company I ordered from doesn't offer a choice.

I HATE USING UPS for this reason. Even on the occasions when they put a package by the front door they don't bother to ring the doorbell!!! Why is that?? How difficult is it to press a button before you walk away?

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of ups shipping from Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ups to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments