UPS is terrible.I don't know why they waste money paying their customer service reps.

Based on how bad their drivers are, they should fire the customer service reps and hire more drivers. Why do I say this? Because their customer service is as useless as their online tracking module. I was supposed to have a package delivered UPS Ground schedule for delivery on a Friday.

The item shipped from the seller on Tuesday, and tracking was updated. After Tuesday the tracking was not updated again, but the status remained "on time" for the Friday delivery. On Friday I contacted UPS customer service and asked them if it was normal to see no status updates, or if I should expect my shipment to be delayed. I was told that they cannot answer that question, and that I should "watch the tracking status very closely".

I asked them again, because they obviously did not hear what I said the first time. And again the same response. I said "do you work for UPS?" They said yes. I said HAVE YOU EVER SEEN A TRACKING STATUS STOP BEING UPDATED BEFORE.

"Sir I cannot answer that". I had a feeling I wasn't going to get my package on time, but what made it worse was that they couldn't just tell me that is probably lost at some UPS hub temporarily. Terrible again I don't know why UPS bothers to pay these people, they are useless!! AND OF COURSE AT 7PM ON FRIDAY, THE DELIVERY STATUS CHANGES TO MONDAY!!

AND FINALLY AN UPDATE TO THE TRACKING, THE *** PACKAGE IS 500 MILES AWAY AT 6PM ON THE DAY IT WAS SUPPOSED TO ARRIVE AT MY HOUSE!

all just venting, because in reality they know as well as I do that they are going to get my business again, because there are no options out there.

USPS and FedEx are just as bad!

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

I have the exact same issues with their tracking system as well as with their customer service reps.The tracking update takes forever, then at one time will show a back-log of 3-4 movements.

Basically, their reps are like parrots - what you see on the bad tracking system, is exactly what they will say. It's ironic because once you read out your tracking no. (since on the tracking system it's not moving), their reps will say "how can I help you with this package". Its such a pain when this does happen because they really can't help you, or rather won't help you.

Can I self-pick up? No. Can I expedite this shipment for a cost? No.

What can I do, or how can UPS help me get this package in time? Nothing - but we understand the importance of your delivery. Could have fooled me.

What is worse?This happening with two packages and having the bad luck to get the same customer rep - yes, she is so bad, she is memorable.