Hi my name is Rashida I had been promised my delivery to be delivered within two days I have waited in for the delivery with no six Setsor delivery I then called up and was promised that your depot would then give me a call to let me know what's the progress is on my delivery.To my disappointment nobody gave me that call back I then called the next day and was told my delivery will be delivered today Once again with disappointment no delivery was delivered I then again called several times today and was told the same thing that somebody within the depot would give me a call back to let me know the progress on my delivery.

Once again no one gave me a call back I called back again and arcs to speak to a manager no manager has got back to me I'm really disappointed in this as I Peidra service and that service was not delivered.

I feel like this is very unprofessional as what I was having delivered was for my daughter as it's her birthday and once again I'm going to have to disappoint because the unprofessionally and Incompetents of this company.This has really sadden me and really inconvenient for me in a lot of ways I would like to know what this company is going to do to resolve this situation and was told that my delivery would definitely be delivered today and it was a promise and has not been successful I would like to hear back from someone as soon as possible as I am annoyed and upset with the situation I would be grateful for someone to give me a call back or an email as soon as possible my telephone number is (07943) 516189 my email address is Rashidasmythe@hotmail.co.uk I will be grateful to hear back to some from someone at some point today or tomorrow I would love to have a guaranteed that my delivery would be delivered to me by tomorrow

Review about: Ups Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments