Turnaround Time

i ordered something and had it shipped by UPS Express.On Saturday, UPS told me that the company wrote the wrong address so they could not deliver and that it would be delivered to me this tuesday since Monday was a civic holiday.

I checked the site on Tuesday and it says it will be delivered on Wednesday so I called. They told me that when I called on Saturday, I was speaking with someone in the Pillipines !!! Cheap hourly rate equals to cheap service. I am so PISSED OFF.

I asked the lady if she could have it delivered today since I paid for Express service... she told me nope...

the guys are already gone out for the day.ouffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of i did not like at all and i am upset behind me not receiving my package. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "this was an emergency, i needed this parcel no later than saturday and since the error is from ups, they could have put my parcel in a taxi and have it delivered to me as per my payment request which was express !!!" of ups express. Ups needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ups express in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Hey retard the sender caused the error by putting the wrong address on it not ups