On the 29 May 2015, I bought a box from the UPS Store, #5236, on Montague in St, Brooklyn NY.

I went back to the Client's office and packed an RMA from Hewlett Packadr, the Value of over $4,400.00.

i return to the store and had help with one of the representatives there taping the box.

he took the package , but i did not ask for an acceptance receipt.

a week after i tried tracking the package and found no evidence of the package been received.

i called HP and they just saw the label was printed but not accepted by UPS.

i went to the store twice inquiring about the package and was told all packages leave the same evening.

i even ask if i can inspect the store to determine if the package was still at the facilities, that i was denied.

i went to the store twice making that same request and was denied on each occasion.

i ask HP to make ESQUIRES. I CALlED upS SERVICE AND THEY INFORM ME I COULD Make a claim since it was not me who created the shipping label.

I was told that there were at least three points of scanning. if the store did not scan or the pickup truck did not scan it would have been scan at the drop depot when the truck arrived.

the conclusion i can make it never got to the UPS depot for delivery processing.

As far as UPS says, i have no recourse to investigate or claim damages for the lost computer equipment.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I liked: Before it was excellent in the department, Good service.

Comments