Additional Fees
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

The package was delivered to my house on 11/2/15, but was sent back since nobody was home.The second time around, UPS claims that the package was delivered on 11/3/15 and was left at the garage..

even though I don't have a garage. I looked all around my backyard (which is filled with junk, so I'm sure they wouldn't just toss it in there) and the package was nowhere to be found. I asked my next door neighbor and she hasn't received anything. There's no other information of this package's whereabouts, other than it being left in the garage.

This is not the first time this happened to me. About two years ago I was expecting a package that I did not receive at all.

Come to find out several months later, after giving up, it was delivered to my neighbor's house.Seems like UPS has a record for screwing up people's orders.

imarahowze wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ups to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was delivery drop. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ups ups home delivery for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments