Tracking Tool

I ordered an item from Amazon and it was shipped by UPS.I got the tracking number and went to the UPS web page and signed up for there quantum view notify email and phone text so I could get updates on the status of my shipment.

I specifically requested e mail and text to phone notification. I never got a single notification for the order. I sat at the house all day long and waited for my shipment and then had to have my wife come home and wait because I had to sign for it.

I called several times to find out what happend and got no answer to my question but did talk to several people from Asia.I am very angry for the lack customer service.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of lack customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of ups delivery service. Ups needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ups delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments