Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

UPS had my package (full of necessary supplies) on a truck to be delivered on 9/8.Then they took it back to the warehouse saying it had been delayed due to Irma.

My zip code was not on the affected list on their own web site, there were no curfews, and no evacuation orders. I called and they said I could pick it up at the customer service center the next day so I drove a 30 minute drive to get there but then they never opened. I called again and they said it was "due to Irma" and I could not get my supplies until possibly 9/11 but maybe later, even after I told them I have a chronic illness and really needed those supplies to be prepared.

I should note that fedex was still delivering today and we have yet to feel the effects of Irma even though it has been more than 24 hours since they pulled the truck with my package back in without making all the deliveries.I know I wasn't the only one seperated from my emergency supplies due to UPS and I sincerely hope no one dies because of their unwillingness to help in the face of disaster.

Review about: Ups Pick Up Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments