Ups - Just two little video games

1955 of 3978 Ups reviews

OKAY JUST PRETEND I AM SCREAMING BECAUSE I AM SUPER MAD.FIRST OF ALL I ORDER SOMTHING WITH AMAZON PRIME WITH A HOLDAY IT SHOULD HAVE CAME YESTERDAY BUT IT WAS SUPPOSED TO COME TODAY I WAS OKAY WITH THAT BUT THEN SOME RAIN DROP DELAYED DELIVERY IN KENTUCKY THE SHIPMENT IS NOWHERE NEAR KENTUCKY AND I DO NOT LIVE IN KENTUCKY SO THERE IS NO PROBLEM AND THEN I HEARD UPS DOESNT DELIVER ON WEEKENDS.....

HOW *** IS THAT THE OWNER OF THIS COMPANY MUST BE LIKE DUMB OR SOMTHING I GET SUNDAY . BUT SATURDAY SERIOUSLY .I WOULD LIKE THE CEO OF UPS TO SEE THIS .... YOUR SERVICE IS TERRIBLE AND IF I HAD A CHOICE I WOULD NEVER CHOOSE YOU AGAIN. that was my letter to customer service about ordering two small games with two day shipping but with a holiday I was okay but now I have to a week more for my small package to come .....

I can successfully say ive been waiting a whole year for it!!(btw it was order on dec 30th)

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1955 of 3978 Ups reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Ups. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Ups.
Filing a new complaint about
×