Update by user Jan 22, 2015

Update:

THEY DID IT AGAIN! Same scenario but this time I put a larger sign on the door frame hoping the driver would see it coming down the hall (everyone else can.) I received a text message that my package was delivered at 10:30am.

I arrived home about 1pm and there sat my package, in the hall, by my door. I called UPS, voiced my complaint, and asked who signed for my packages since I was notified that they required one. "No signature was needed. It must be a glitch in the system".

Half an hour later, I received a call from the local UPS "supervisor" She told me that she would speak to the carrier.

I'm expecting a package today. We'll see how that goes!

Original review posted by user Jan 15, 2015

For several days now, I have been receiving notices that my package would arrive today,1/15/2015 and required a signature. I took off work in order to be home when my package was delivered.

There was a knock on my apartment door about 1pm. When I opened the door, my package there and the UPS guy was halfway down the hall. My complaints are # why was I told MANY times that a signature was needed when it obviously was not.

#2 Why was my package left in the hall when I have a large sign on my door for deliveries to NOT be left in the hallway and if I was not home to please leave the package with my neighbor across the hall. UPS really sucked today!

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Delivery, Poor customer service.

Comments