Update by user Jan 22, 2015

Update:

THEY DID IT AGAIN!Same scenario but this time I put a larger sign on the door frame hoping the driver would see it coming down the hall (everyone else can.) I received a text message that my package was delivered at 10:30am.

I arrived home about 1pm and there sat my package, in the hall, by my door. I called UPS, voiced my complaint, and asked who signed for my packages since I was notified that they required one. "No signature was needed. It must be a glitch in the system".

Half an hour later, I received a call from the local UPS "supervisor" She told me that she would speak to the carrier.

I'm expecting a package today.We'll see how that goes!

Original review posted by user Jan 15, 2015

For several days now, I have been receiving notices that my package would arrive today,1/15/2015 and required a signature.I took off work in order to be home when my package was delivered.

There was a knock on my apartment door about 1pm. When I opened the door, my package there and the UPS guy was halfway down the hall. My complaints are # why was I told MANY times that a signature was needed when it obviously was not.

#2 Why was my package left in the hall when I have a large sign on my door for deliveries to NOT be left in the hallway and if I was not home to please leave the package with my neighbor across the hall.UPS really sucked today!

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of package from Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ups to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was delivery and poor customer service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments