Had a shipment due 10 days ago and no tracking update in five days - just that it's in Syracuse and could not be dispatched because of the major Western NY snow event back on Nov 21st (it's the 29th today).I get and respect that stuff just happens.
The status did change to "in transit" five days ago. It's just under two and a half hours between the cities of Syracuse and Buffalo (I attached a mapquest of directions for "Brown's" benefit). I usually have no gripes about this company but in this instance I don't think they handled adversity very well. I'm staying reasonably patient because while the item is of significant value, it's not of any personally urgent need (in which case I would be flippin' mad and cast a pox upon the wickedness).
Doesn't UPS "love logistics" anymore?
Just would be nice to know if my *** is lost, damaged, stolen or being delivered on or about January 5th 2015.Like I said, UPS hasn't dissed me before but just this once - they deserve a good scorning.
More Review Details
What I liked
- Usually very good service
What I disliked
- Package overdue without update
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Product or service
- Tracking System
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a package and tracked it via UPS website.It stated it had been delivered to my front door.I checked there was no package anywhere.I immediately contacted UPS within 30..."
- "after the death of my mother i decided to move back to newfoundland.i sold most of my pocessions only keeping 18 boxes in total.phoning several companies i decided u.p.s would..."
- "Alright so I am just a little pissed off right now. So on the 23rd of August I shipped 2 packages from California to Virginia, where I go to college,..."
- "I purchased a Photo Booth from this Man, one of many alias's he uses. Well that is where the nightmare begins. The product was not well built many broken parts..."
- "I have been a longtime and faithful Netspend banking customer for many years. It started out as being a backup card/account which eventually turned into my primary account. ..."
- "I just read the previous persons problems mine just started in November. CARID SCUMBAGS charged me $1618.00 for 2 hoods and 2 fenders. That i..."
- "Very disappointed in this builder. Sold my Maronda Homes built house, purchased this house in July and I immediately began breaking out in hives all over my body. I have..."
- "I brought a LG Stylo 2 phone at the end of Aug 2016, within the 1st month my SIM card went out for no reason, the company sent me..."
- "Horrible! Horrible! Horrible! This has been one of the worst experiences ever! 3 weeks ago i signed up for the 7 day free trial, immediately charged 99.99. Contacted google, and..."