Had a shipment due 10 days ago and no tracking update in five days - just that it's in Syracuse and could not be dispatched because of the major Western NY snow event back on Nov 21st (it's the 29th today).I get and respect that stuff just happens.
The status did change to "in transit" five days ago. It's just under two and a half hours between the cities of Syracuse and Buffalo (I attached a mapquest of directions for "Brown's" benefit). I usually have no gripes about this company but in this instance I don't think they handled adversity very well. I'm staying reasonably patient because while the item is of significant value, it's not of any personally urgent need (in which case I would be flippin' mad and cast a pox upon the wickedness).
Doesn't UPS "love logistics" anymore?
Just would be nice to know if my *** is lost, damaged, stolen or being delivered on or about January 5th 2015.Like I said, UPS hasn't dissed me before but just this once - they deserve a good scorning.
More Review Details
What I liked
- Usually very good service
What I disliked
- Package overdue without update
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Product or service
- Tracking System
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I attached the detailed tracking log as well as a picture of the received package. As you can see they didn't even notice something was wrong after going back and..."
- "I have an account with UPS w6740f and i regularly ship to all over the world daily.I shipped a shipment on 22 june,2013 to one of my customer Netherland.Tracking no.1ZW6740F0450623296...."
- "I had my personal things came from India by UPS. Everything was packed by professional courier agency as per guidelines of UPS. UPS-India does not accept any loose parcels or..."
- "I emailed this group twice with no response. My daughter and I stayed at a Travelodge in Latham ny last week just overnite, it was disgusting, smelly, unclean and have..."
- "My name Steve day I am having same issue I spent an hour the first night with them pushing every button they had over and over. Finally I was told..."
- "If you go to this Salon for color or highlights make sure to ask for someone with a lot of experience. I called and made an appointment for all over..."
- "Purchased new headlights, and they came with two o ring seals that were ripped. So I asked if I could return for a refund, and they said, "Sure, you pay..."
- "I always had a dream to buy one of the Lexus RX350 Model i bought this SUV used from Lexus dealership Hartford Connecticut and is one of the worst dealership..."
- "Ordered a Premium Large Garden Basket (the biggest upgrade) for a friend's funeral. They assured me they would be delivered to the funeral home by 10:30am since the funeral started..."