2.0
Tracking Tool

Had a shipment due 10 days ago and no tracking update in five days - just that it's in Syracuse and could not be dispatched because of the major Western NY snow event back on Nov 21st (it's the 29th today). I get and respect that stuff just happens.

The status did change to "in transit" five days ago. It's just under two and a half hours between the cities of Syracuse and Buffalo (I attached a mapquest of directions for "Brown's" benefit). I usually have no gripes about this company but in this instance I don't think they handled adversity very well. I'm staying reasonably patient because while the item is of significant value, it's not of any personally urgent need (in which case I would be flippin' mad and cast a pox upon the wickedness).

Doesn't UPS "love logistics" anymore?

Just would be nice to know if my *** is lost, damaged, stolen or being delivered on or about January 5th 2015. Like I said, UPS hasn't dissed me before but just this once - they deserve a good scorning.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I liked: Usually very good service.

I didn't like: Package overdue without update.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Nov 29, 2014.

Comments

Buffalo, New York, United States #907755

I'm the original poster. Seen a couple UPS trucks pass by, no deal.

Do I have to start a claim? That's my issue. WTF happened to my shipment? *CAN I JUST GET AN UPDATE*?

Not asking for a lot, just what's up. Leaving someone hanging for nearly a week (even considering a holiday) is unacceptable.

to Anonymous Buffalo, New York, United States #907769

Update: so "out for delivery today". Then rescheduled to December 1.

Please just deliver my effin' package and I'll quit whining already. I'll tip the driver if I see him/her - I just don't like this. The opportune moment (epic snowstorm) for a company to show their metal was completely lost by UPS. Gimmie my stuff in expected condition and all is forgiven.

I know UPS drivers are headed into a holiday sheetstorm. Lets get my shipment out of the way and I promise to chill out and wish you logisticker types and drivers a good season.