Update by user Jul 28, 2021

The Item was delivered at 7:55 PM on July 27 after I was lied to several times. I stayed on the phone several times during my work day.

The day that it was to be delivered I was told that it was out for delivery around 5:00 PM and at 7:00 PM I called to see where it was and I was told to call back at 9:00PM if it was not delivered, when I called I got we are having difficulties and to call later.

when I call back I was told the driver was in DC and would be delivered because he was on his way. I gave up at Midnight and went to bed after a "no show" I gave the seller a bad rating thing it was his fault and I would like to correct that.

Original review posted by user Jul 27, 2021

July 26 from 8:00 am to 7:00pm was the window promised by UPS and I waited till 11:59 to receive my package and a no show by your driver. I had plans to install it that day and now I will have to make new arrangements and today instead of delivering on a first basis I will have to wait again in hopes that it will show up today sometime.

UPS Pros: Failure to deliver on time and no promise that i can believe, Total nightmare.

UPS Cons: Lack of service and being lied to, Packages not being delivered, Answers.

Comments

#2039701

Yes packages can be delayed.. What's the problem.

UPS Reviews