I called the ups in Anaheim California regarding my package.It was 1pm when I called them because a message said online saying they were missing an apt #, but I called to verified and the customer service said there is an apt on the shipping label.

The *** driver didn't even bother to stop n leave a notice. The customer service rep told me they would give me a call back within the hour. 4 hours later I called back n they said it wasn't urgent enough for them to call me back so they would do it after hours. When they called me back after 5, I asked if it was unreasonable to pay for a service and expect that service to be performed and the representative named Jason told me he didn't know if it was my fault or not.

When I asked for his name he put me on hold and hung up on me.

I had to call the customer service again and got his name through a different person.This is bull ***, I rather deal with a company that pride themselves on customer service than hiring dumb n incompetence employees because these employees represent what ups is about and ups is about getting customers money n making them go n pick up their own package because the driver was too lazy to stop n drop off or read what was on the label.

Review about: Ups Pick Up Service.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments