Additional Fees

They tried to charge me $130 on a product that cost $99 at customs.

Obviously I expected to pay the value added tax for the country but they added a whole lot more that that for what is in reality, doing nothing.If a company is in the business of moving parcels around the World then they know exactly what happens in any given country at the customs phase.

The responsible thing to do would be to let me know before I pay them for the shipping when they see the invoice value, they obviously know what will happen, a consumer has no experience, they do.Anyway I have ended up losing the product and any money I spent on the shipping, UPS were not helpful and basically have played a big part in stealing from me under the guise of fine print and playing ignorant.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of ups shipping and associated monetary loss in the amount of $130. Ups needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ups shipping in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments