I received a package from Nordstrom today which I requested to be delivered to my residence.The package was delivered while we were home, but the driver left it outside not bothering to knock on the door to inform me that we had a package.

Even though Nordstrom paid for the delivery service, I expect a courier company to ensure that the package was delivered properly, not left outsie for someone to come along and pick it up. Additionally, the tape on the box was cut off on one end. It's pretty obvious that a UPS employee looked inside to see what the contents were. UPS charges more than the post office, but I get better service from them.

They are the worst courier company.

I refuse to purchase products from companies that only use UPS.I will voice my complaint to Nordstrom, but from now on, I will opt to have my orders delivered to the store for pick up.

Review about: Ups Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

LadyScot
Naples, Florida, United States #590645

Then you need to revoke your front door waiver. You had to have signed one at some point to have packages left.

to LadyScot Asheville, North Carolina, United States #591600

No you do not, they can leave them at your door without knocking without your consent. They do it to me every time I order a package and have complained to the company on numerous occasion. They just don't care at all.