Tracking Tool

Preordered the new phone 6 10 minutes after it went live, guaranteed delivery 9/19/14 by end of day.This morning, UPS sends me a confirmation email about my 'package' coming today.

This afternoon I check UPS website with my tracking number-now rescheduled until 9/22/14! No notification or any reason given. I can wait on the phone no problem, my issue is with the *** customer service-and I am a premium My Choice member, which evidently doesn't mean jack ***. It left Ontario, CA last night at 7:20 local time, and apparently fell into a worm hole and ended up in some other dimension.

I have Coworkers and friends who received theirs via UPS and FedEx and who preordered MUCH later than I did, so WTF?

EPIC fail, UPS

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Washington, United States #873353

I had the same thing happen to me.

I stayed up late to preorder the iPhone 6 plus so it would arrive on friday 9/19/14.Earlier that week, i checked the tracking number on UPS and everything was on schedule.

On friday my package said out for delivery.

I was stuck home all day to sign for a package that never came.

I called UPS and they have no reason why this happened.Now the package is supposed to arrive on Monday 9/22.

If it doesn't, i'm sure they lost it.

Thanks UPS!

Same thing happened to me!Guaranteed delivery 9/19 but it ended up on the wrong coast...

After hours of calls to customer service with both UPS and Apple I was able to get Saturday delivery.However, just checked (9/20, 8AM) and it's still two states away!!!

to laadam #872985

UPDATE: I was just told that UPS lost it again! Supposedly it made it on the plane... but wasn't there when it landed?!?!?!