Additional Fees

I have been having problems with my mail and deliveries from UPS.This involves an issue of "Community Stalking" that I am being subjected to by AT&T.

AT&T involves other business such as the UPS, and the United States Postal Services, and FedEx. I called UPS and told them specifically that I needed to pick up my package today 4/3/2015. They assured me that my husband could pick the package up as long as he had his I.D. with the address on it.

I know that this is UPS policy because this has been done several times. My husband drove 40 minutes to the location and they refused to give him the package stating that they could not use his Identification. That I had to pick up the package personally. I know that this is a lie.

Basically, they want AT&T wants me to leave the home so they can intimidate me. So we did not get our package that we needed because they kept him there for an hour only to tell him that he could not get the package. By the time he made it home, it was to late for us to get the package. This has become common-place with businesses that are involved with "AT&T".

So, we will not get our package until Monday 4/6/2015.

AT&T is trying to prevent me from getting my package because it is a cellular phone from Cricket and they are refusing to cancel our services.This is very unethical of UPS to become involved in this form of harassment and intimidation.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of poor customer service and unethical business practices. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of cell phone shipping and associated monetary loss in the amount of $300. Ups needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned cell phone shipping in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

This has to be fake..no one can be that crazy.