1.4
Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I have an online business where I receive orders from Canada paid via Paypal for the merchandises..However, the customer chose to use his business account with UPS to pay for his shipment.Somehow, UPS was not able to use their clients account because it was close.

In turn, UPS opened an account under my company name without my authorization and billed me instead of reaching out to their client in Canada to advise them that their account is no longer active. Is this legal? I am very upset.

Please someone tell me how I should proceed.They have the audacity to charge late fees.

This reviewer shared experience about "account open without authorization" and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. The author is overall dissatisfied with Ups. The most disappointing about ups account from Ups was bad service Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments