Ups - International Shipping
Update added by user Nov 18, 2013
An update to this.UPS contacted the shipping agent who told them a month ago to abandon the shipment, despite it being our property.
since then we've had an update. UPS returned one missing item 24 hours after I told them I would be pressing criminal charges against their CEO for theft. Unfortunately their own packaging was worse than ours and the item was damaged even more. Now they are refusing to accept responsibility for this.
End result is that we have damaged and missing items and fully intend to never use UPs again either personally or professionally. Indeed on showing the damage and details to some friends and my employer it is highly likely that many of those will use other firms instead. What would have cost UPS a few hundred dollars in goodwill is now likely to cost them thousands in the future as I will go out of my way to never use them again.
Looking back at historic shipments I issue from work and personal I've used the company over 700 times in the last few years.So my satisfaction is every shipment I push to FedEx/DHL and USPS is one less dollar for UPS.
Original review posted by user Nov 11, 2013
Two chests shipped by UPS were destroyed in transit. UPs refuses to accept liability and bounces me to the local shipping agent, who bounces me back to UPS. UPS then took two items back for inspection and asked the agent what to do, they marked them as abandoned despite them being accepted as my property. end result family heirlooms lost and UPs doesn't care.
I paid and got screwed even when trying to follow their processes. Every time I ship now or a store offers to ship it will be by someone else. I will never, never use them again even if they are cheaper.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Company Policies
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I attached the detailed tracking log as well as a picture of the received package. As you can see they didn't even notice something was wrong after going back and..."
- "these boxes look like they were rolled end over end. all four corners on all four boxes were crushed. this is stereo equipment in the original box showing its new..."
- "I sent 5 packages from Spain to UK in Sep 2011. Four of them were electronics (computer and accessories) packaged in their original boxes with the proper protectors (original DELL..."
- "In 2013 we purchased a sofa, love seat, dining room table and 6 chairs from #American Freight in Orlando FL. We purchased the 5 year warranty and were told it..."
- "We purchased a brand new Jayco FLQS in April 2016. It was in the shop for warranty work for 9 days. One of the few things thing that..."
- "Why thank you very much Mr. Vince for those kind words. If you would be so kind to make your balance due payment, It would be appreciated. Apart from making..."
- "I was with my mother, grandmother, and grandfather in the disabled line, my grandmother is lame and incontinent and my grandfather can't walk down slopes. The line for people with..."
- "I was expecting an overnight envelope but it was delayed for a week. Followed up with email and calls but was told due to Thanksgiving, volume is high and just..."
- "In November 2011 we purchased a 4 month old English Bulldog puppy from Jess Durkin..we already had rescued a 1 1/2 year old bulldog and even though we still have..."