Ups - International Shipping
Update added by user Nov 18, 2013
An update to this.UPS contacted the shipping agent who told them a month ago to abandon the shipment, despite it being our property.
since then we've had an update. UPS returned one missing item 24 hours after I told them I would be pressing criminal charges against their CEO for theft. Unfortunately their own packaging was worse than ours and the item was damaged even more. Now they are refusing to accept responsibility for this.
End result is that we have damaged and missing items and fully intend to never use UPs again either personally or professionally. Indeed on showing the damage and details to some friends and my employer it is highly likely that many of those will use other firms instead. What would have cost UPS a few hundred dollars in goodwill is now likely to cost them thousands in the future as I will go out of my way to never use them again.
Looking back at historic shipments I issue from work and personal I've used the company over 700 times in the last few years.So my satisfaction is every shipment I push to FedEx/DHL and USPS is one less dollar for UPS.
Original review posted by user Nov 11, 2013
Two chests shipped by UPS were destroyed in transit. UPs refuses to accept liability and bounces me to the local shipping agent, who bounces me back to UPS. UPS then took two items back for inspection and asked the agent what to do, they marked them as abandoned despite them being accepted as my property. end result family heirlooms lost and UPs doesn't care.
I paid and got screwed even when trying to follow their processes. Every time I ship now or a store offers to ship it will be by someone else. I will never, never use them again even if they are cheaper.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Company Policies
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Here's the video. I recommend sharing this to @UPS on Twitter http://youtu.be/zHOoJKNGfnk I have more video of the UPS driver arriving. I'm not sure what all I should do about this..."
- "Shipped 4 packages NDA by UPS and insured them all. 2 arrived the next day at my vendor busted open and repacked, the following day the other two arrived damage..."
- "I just picked up the package (samsung Galaxy S6 edge) from the UPS facility, excitedly I went home to open the package. When I received the package, I noticed something..."
- "anyone know this *** and how we can get off his mailing list. he has somehow hijacked my email and emails me several times a day using my own email...."
- "Met with sales person April of 2016 and walked the yard. Assured me they'd take care of everything we were seeing and my lawn would look terrific. Extremely quick to..."
- "I have been a owner for 10 yrs. we have a studio every other year. When we bought in 2005 they show you a big studio with walk in shower..."
- "Your company stinks...I will never ever buy another or recommend Alpine or any other trailer from you people. I waited and waited for our camper from the first week..."
- "I now exactly what you mean' Jason Brewer is nothing but a big fat 2 faced liar!!! along with Nathan Hedges. I just can't believe the poor quality and carelessness..."
- "I ordered a blueprint and what I got was a black and white copy of a "blueprint". It's blurry and not worth mounting much less displaying. You..."