My package from SweetMarias coffee Co., addressed to my home address in Amherst, MA, has been held improperly at the West Springfield, MA UPS office since 12/16/13. They refused to deliver it to my home address under the fantastic and false allegation that my home address (where I have lived for the last 13 years) is not my home address but the address of the University of Massachusetts. When I told them on 12/19 of their error they promised to deliver my package the following day, 12/20/13. They did not.

Marcos Kleinerman,

215 Sunset Avenue, Amherst, MA 01002.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

LTCC
Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States #762229

"fantastic and false allegation"...seriously...do you really talk like this.....lmao. Too many marry poppins movies

to LTCC Dallas, Texas, United States #762643

Why cant people stick to the issue and not how it was worded.Responses are for serious adult conversation and interaction about a real issue someone is having that needs to be solved.

This response must have been from a Tween or Teenager with nothing better to do but to tear down some else or perhaps an employee since it was anonymous.Just cannot believe an adult would send this response.