I had a Commercial Gas Cooktop shipped to me via UPS.i arrived and was damaged.

I had insurance on it and called the insurance hotline. I had a claim filed within one week. two weeks passed I called again. I was told it was filed and not to worry someone would be in touch a person named John or Brooke.

John called about a week later. I was out of town and could not make a meeting with him. we tried to get together at least two other times both instances I was out of town or unavailable. He was going to call me back when i returned from my trip.

He never called. I had put the cooktop in storage. I happen to forget about it. I started to re-du my kitchen and relized that I had not got the claim cleared.

I called ups and they told me that they could NOT do anything about the damage since it went over the time limit for the claim. I filed the claim properly but they (ups) did NOT follow through....Now I have a $2500 cooktop that will cost Me $1000 to fix.

I don't know why I was not follow up on at a latter date.I filed properly, didn't anyone notice that the claim had NOT been settled.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments