My infonotice said my package would be delivered between 10:30 am and 5 pm today.I waited.

I called at 3 pm, 5:15 pm, 7:15 pm, and 8:15 pm. At 3 and 5:15, I was told the status was "on the truck" and it would be delivered.

At 7:15 pm, the telephone agent said she "checked" with dispatch, who said the truck was 15-20 minutes away from my house and the package would be delivered.At 8:15 pm I was told the truck was parked in the center, the agent was off duty, and they didn't know when I was going to get my package but they would leave a message for the center to call me tomorrow.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Ups. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments