Three different time during the past two months I have order merchandise on the internet. All three times the packages were mailed to me using UPS. Each and every time all of the deliveries were "incorrectly sorted at our facility". This facility each time was Vernon, CA.

After several notifications from UPS that my package was on schedule and is scheduled to be delivered on a certain date I receive these last minute messages from Ups and it is always at the Vernon, California sorting facility.

Sure makes me wonder where they get their help from and if any of the sorters can read English.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of package from Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ups to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was delivery. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments