2K views

We've incorrectly sorted the package at our facility.This may cause at least one business day delay.

While tracking a package that was important I received this message 2 days in a row. This happened at Vernon, CA. This is the second package in 3 weeks that UPS seems to have lost in their Vernon CA warehouse, it seems this company has got so big they no longer have to impress their customers with good service. I personally would not use UPS to ship a package of mine and I wish people shipping to me would stop using UPS until they get back to caring about their customer satisfaction.

After losing them for a few days they seem to throw them around with no regard for the items inside.The first printer was damaged after being lost in their system I hope this second printer that is already 4 days lost gets better handling.

Review about: Ups Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

San Jose, California, United States #1239142

2 years later and this same UPS facility in Calif is still losing packages.They just "incorrectly sorted" my second package in a row.

They can't find it & I was left scrambling for another gift for my daughter.

They don't seem to give a ***.Still, I doubt merchants will stop using them as they seem to be the low cost (but unfortunately LOW VALUE) provider.