Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

Created a shipment using my UPS Billing account - UPS Simple Rate. Dropped package at UPS store with no issue - published charges were approximately $77 shipping Next Day Air Saver.

Notification from my bank of a $2,621.12 draft from UPS. Pulled up the invoice - package dimensions were changed and charges were added - without notifying me. After finally getting my sales rep (DeCole Holmes) on the phone, I was told that the charges would be refunded because the package was picked up June 18th but was not delivered until June 22nd - obviously not Next Day Air Saver!! I was told a supervisor would call me later that day to process the refund.

It has been over a week - no phone call from a supervisor. Ms.

Holmes is 'out of the office', Facebook post and private message with the same response 'someone will call you'. Meanwhile, my bank account is short $2600 for a package that took FOUR DAYS to be delivered!!!!!!!!!!

a

User's recommendation: Use a different shipper - there is no help with UPS if you have an issue.

Location: Ocean Isle Beach, NC 28469