1.4
Additional Fees
Tracking Tool

Here's the inconsistent delivery services I had experienced in the past with UPS:

1. waiting at home all day for the package then saw the online status says "delivery attempt". The buzz code is clearly written on the package and the driver didn't bother to buzz the door.

2. When I don't have the buzz code on the package, they require one! even though my mail box clearly indicates my unit number.

3. Instead of putting the delivery notice on the mail box, they stick it on the random wall in the lobby! Seriously???

4. Sometimes the driver decides to drop off the package at the nearest UPS store and sometimes they just decided to take it back to their hub after the first delivery attempt, which is an hour drive from me...

5. Sometimes they drop off the package at one location and next time they drop it off somewhere else.

etc

I try to avoid UPS as much as possible. I really want to email their CEO. Does he know the front line delivery is as terrible as it is???

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to "i would like ups to have consistent service so we know what to expect". This person is overall dissatisfied with Ups. The most disappointing about package at Ups was inconsistent service, delivery and poor customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments