Eastbourne, England

UPS delivery driver in Eastbourne (UK) didn't even bother to knock on the door, just put a slip through the door, pre-printed "Sorry we missed you".The slip was not properly completed, but did include an address where I could pick up the package "Today after 19:00".

I went there today at 21:15 but my package was not there.

UPS can't be bothered to knock on the door to deliver the package, and then they lose the item so that I can't pick it up.I can't understand how a company that has such low standards can remain in business.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $130. The author is overall dissatisfied with Ups. The most disappointing about ups shipping from Ups was website difficult Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments