Celina, Texas

I get the notification that my package has been delivered to the UPS HUB about an hour from my house. It also says that it is scheduled to be delivered today ( Thursday February 26th, 2015 ) by the end of the day. However, this morning I went to check on the tracking number and notice it hasn't been scanned to be delivered today. I knew right away, that it was more than likely not on the truck to be delivered today even though it was scheduled to be delivered today.

I check again at noon and THEN I get a message that my package is delayed due to adverse weather conditions. Well, that would be true If we were having adverse weather conditions. That ended two days ago. Now, I would not be concerned or upset about it accept that this is a temperature sensitive item that is made of wood and being in freezing temperatures or lower for too long can warp it, making it virtually un usable.

I must have called 3 times trying to get ahold of the local HUB and every time it's somebody that I can barely understand. If it's not poor broken english, it's a phone with a horrible connection. When I explain to them that I need to get this package today and that I would go to the HUB to get it if I have to, the person that I talked to said that she advised against that. My question is " Why ? ".

People pick up orders from that HUB all the time. My next logical thought is that it has more than likely either been damaged OR it's been lost or stolen and they are just giving me every excuse in the book.

When I read only ONE review similar to mine, it bothered me that there were not MORE complaints coming from the Dallas, Tx area. What's worse is TOMORROW we get snow and SATURDAY we get ice. This will more than likely delay it even more. BY the time I get this, it will more than likely be damaged by sitting in the truck trailer and rough handling of the package. Trust me. They fling boxes around, both big and small. I have seen it EVERY HUB I have been to.

It's one thing to tell me that it can't be delivered today because they have to catch up, but when they add that they advise against me traveling to the HUB to pick it up instead of letting it sit there over the weekend to be damaged even further, it puts up a red flag. I hope I'm wrong, but if I'm not, FULL MSRP will be paid to me to replace this item. I'm not having another product damaged and not being compensated for their incompetence.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $1240. The author is overall dissatisfied with Ups. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments