1.3
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

So I have a package coming. I have a tracking number. This is a package that was supposed to be delivered last Wednesday! Now it is sitting at my local UPS Store, less than 2 miles from my house. I just called to see if it is on a truck to be delivered to me or if I can go pick it up. They told me no!

I will not get it until Monday evening because the UPS Store needs to sort packages as they come off the truck. Mine has already been sorted because they scanned it at 9 this morning. But because ALL of the packages that were on that truck are not off and sorted I don't get mine until Monday at 8 pm. And did i mention, I paid for EXPEDITED SHIPPING???????

Now, on Wednesday when I was supposed to get it, it was 6 hours from my house. I could have drove up to Hermiston, picked it up, been back and done what I needed to do the next day.

But because UPS is incompetent as crap, it has taken them 5 days to go 300 miles and now I have to wait two days when it is less than 2 miles from my house! THAT is their idea of expidited!

I am never shipping UPS again

Review about: Ups Expedited Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I liked: Online retailer i used.

I didn't like: Faking delivery statement and status, Upsmailinnovation dont communicate to seller or buyer, Very stressful and unplesent.

Comments